Probably a joke .. ?

While walking, an engineer, a system administrator and their boss found a lamp. They rubbed it, and lo and behold; a genie appeared.


"You can have three wishes, but since there are three of you, I'm going to give each one of you one wish," spoke the genie in a large, booming voice.


The engineer said, "I wish to be working for NASA in making the first spaceship to transport astronauts to Mars." With that, the engineer disappeared in a puff of smoke.


The system administrator said, "I wish to be in an island filled with machines that never crash so I could study from them and learn". The administrator smiles as he vanish in a puff of smoke.


The boss said "I want both of them back in the office by Monday."

-- Unfortunately I can not recall where I found it online, but it spent a good long time on my HDD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بس انت شكلِك ...

Inamorata

Tethering Nokia E51 to CentOS 5.5 on HP 6730s